Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2018 22:20:36 +0530
From:      Lakhan Shiva <lakhanshiva@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Convert all PCI drivers to table driven and use MODULE_PNP_INFO

Hi Everyone!

My name is Lakhan Kamireddy. I am a second year graduate student at
University of Colorado Boulder.

I am pursuing the project to "Convert all PCI driver attachments to be
table driven and mark with PNP_INFO"

A little bio about me:
I am doing MSEE at University of Colorado Boulder.

Kindly find my proposal for GSOC here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bB_2Hgadg-3CEgashcM85-MzIOqRXT9wIEEfAstbPlU/edit?usp=sharing

I would like to start working on converting PCI drivers that already have a
table but font have a MODULE_PNP_INFO. I would like to know more about the
branching strategy and the process to check in first piece of code. I am
uising FreeBSD VM current image. I will be using SVN for checking out and
checking in code from the VM.

Regards,
Lakhan