Date:      Tue, 2 Aug 2016 14:16:57 -0400
From:      Josh Becker <josh.becker@lox-onlinesolutions.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Verified Data Intelligence

Hi,

Would yo0u be interested in our verified database which includes, contact
name, title, email address, business contact numbers, company name, physical
address, revenue size, company size, sic codes and many more intelligent
data fields?

Data is perfect and accurate for 28M+ B2B contacts from international
market, 8M+ technology users worldwide, 1M+ physician contacts.

Let me know if u are looking to reach out to any specific specialties so
that I can get back to you with additional information.

Regards,

Josh Becker

Marketing Coordinator

To Opt Out, please react "Forget" in the Subject line.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIeObrNDWnhJrSIRirvUBpLCgAAAEAAAAIp6XSil/FpPt2FRIQTRPE4BAAAAAA==>