Date:      Thu, 03 Jan 2002 13:52:01 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        freeBSD-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   project primer lost?

May I make a comment that, on the FreeBSD website, under the
documentation project, the primer is burried under the "SGML and the
Documentation Project" part on the main page.  Why not link it to the
main documentation project, I agree that anyone who wants to contribute
should read it, but under "Who are we and how to join" section also?  I
think it would be benificial to either link it here also or on the main
page... any complaints?

--
Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
www.Pittgoth.com Gothic Liberation Front