Date:      Thu, 02 Aug 2007 02:43:26 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Roberth_Sjon=F8y?= <roberth.sjonoy@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compiling xorg 7.2 issue

Hello, I have just installed FreeBSD for the first time, and I prefer to
just install the kernel and the base system under the installation, now
I'm compiling xorg, but I got an issue,

===>  Installing for xorg-7.2
===>   xorg-7.2 depends on file: /usr/local/lib/dri/r128_dri.so - not found
===>    Verifying install on /usr/local/lib/dri/r128_dri.so in
/usr/ports/graphics/dri
===>  Building for dri-7.0,2
Please run 'make realclean' before changing configs
gmake: *** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/dri.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/xorg.

How do I solve this? please explain properly im very new to *bsd.

Regards, Roberth.