Date:      Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:40:11 GMT
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: alpha/148392: Users of Alpha platform should stay with Dovecot 1.1.16

The following reply was made to PR alpha/148392; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
To: bug-followup@freebsd.org,
 paczor@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:37:39 -0400

 Bah, accidentally lost the message for the last change I made.

 I do not think this issue is specific to Alpha.  Though I would be surprised
 if it were just a 64-bit issue since presumably Dovecot 1.2 runs fine on
 amd64.  It would be worth figuring out if this issue occurs on other platforms
 such as sparc64.  If it does turn out to be Alpha specific, then it is not
 going to be fixed since development of Alpha has stopped.

 --
 John Baldwin