Date:      Thu, 08 Oct 1998 17:03:43 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        ben@rosengart.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is tickadj still required in -CURRENT ?

> On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, John Polstra wrote:
>
> > In any case, given that a code freeze is in effect,
>
> You're kidding.  Since when?

It's been more of a code slush, and the rule still nonetheless in
effect seems to be "bring it in if it's not too scarey OR if it
represents something we really need to get out of the way before 3.0,
or it will be more painful after."  That still leaves a large number
of things which are being deliberately postponed until after 3.0.
They'd be nice to have, but we don't have an urgent need to cross the
bridges they represent at this particular time.

- Jordan