Date:      Mon, 17 Oct 2016 10:59:26 -0700
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jasoncwells@fastmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Drive Read Errors

It's been a long time since I've been involved on -questions. I have to
say, using freebsd is still awesome due in no small part to this list.
Thanks!

I have been nursing along some very old samba shares without paying much
attention to system administration. During my recent upgrade I decided
to bring everything up to the current way of doing things, most notably
with geom/gpart/GPT and jails to segregate services.

FreeBSD 10.3 is pretty nice so far. It is still very much FreeBSD, but
with very sensible improvements that seem very powerful and yet user
friendly.

Regards,
Jason C. Wells