Date:      Tue, 24 May 2005 23:14:59 -0600
From:      "Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC" <chad@shire.net>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: roxen rnNG start script needed

On May 24, 2005, at 11:12 PM, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

> On 2005-05-24 20:19, "Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC" <chad@shire.net>
> wrote:
>
>> I have my own source compiled roxen web server running and I am
>> trying to come up with an rcNG style start script for it and I would
>> like to look at the one from the port.  Can someone who has the port
>> of roxen installed on 5.x send me the rcNG style start script for it?
>>

> Err, you have it already...  Look at roxen.sh.in in the files/
> subdirectory of the roxen port.
>
> gothmog:/usr/ports/www/roxen# ls -l files/roxen.sh.in
> -rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  - 263 Jul  5  2000 files/roxen.sh.in
> gothmog:/usr/ports/www/roxen#

You are right, that is there.  I did not realize it would be there
without making the port.

But (in my slightly old ports tree) it does not look like an rcNG
type script.

I will update my ports tree and see what it looks like.

I was hoping someone had an rcNG type script for roxen so I can
compare mine to it :-)

Thanks
Chad