Date:      Wed, 29 May 2002 11:46:30 -0400
From:      Rob Gridley <rob@mhzdesign.com>
To:        freebsd questions List <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: installing only one app from "ports"

1. If you use CVSup to download the ports collection you can specify the
sections of the ports collection that you want. Instructions on using CVSup
are in the FreeBSD Handbook.

2. You can use packages instead of the ports collection.

                        Rob Gridley  |  416.626.1777
               System Administrator  |  rob@mhzdesign.com
          MHz Design Communications  |  http://www.mhzdesign.com

On 5/29/02 11:39 AM, "Paulo Roberto" <nirv199@yahoo.com> confessed: