Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 1997 20:04:54 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Joachim Jaeckel <Joachim.Jaeckel@d.kamp.net>
To:        Thomas Dean <tomdean@ix.netcom.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Mail Handling Tools

Hi Thomas,

I'm using a tool called *fetchmail* in conjunction with *xfmail* and
it works fine for me. But there is another program called *popmail*
you could use.

In replace of *xfmail* you could also use *mutt* or even *emacs* :-)
I think. Or every other Mail-Programm.

Ciao, Joachim.

E-Mail: Joachim Jaeckel <Joachim.Jaeckel@d.kamp.net>
Date: 29-Aug-97