Date:      09 Jan 2000 22:16:54 +0200
From:      Jussi Reissell <reissell@cc.helsinki.fi>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Tekram SCSI & FreeBSD

Hello, BSD folks.

I recently got onboard the BSD ship and now am in need of a new SCSI
controller. The cards I'm interested in are two models from Tekram:
DC-390U2W (Symbios 53c894 & 53c141) and DC-390F (Symbios 53c875).

The handbook says that the latter (390F) is supported but doesn't say
anything on the U2W model. I'd really really like the 390u2w but will
reconsider if support for it isn't in the cards. So, what would my
future look like with the u2w?

Thanks,

jussi