Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:20:31 -0500
From:      Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
To:        Nuno Teixeira <nunotex@pt-quorum.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How long takes a new port to be accepted?

++ 27/02/02 21:31 +0000 - Nuno Teixeira:
|     Hello to all,
|
|     On Jan 23 I submit a new port (PR ports/34215) and I'd like to know
|     how long takes to freebsd ports accept or not my port.

This should probably be a porters FAQ of some sort, but if you take a
look at the ports PRs in the GNATS database:

    http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?category=ports

... you'll notice there are a _lot_ of PRs pending and not so many
people to work on committing them :-)  I'm just on spring break now so
I'm going to try to cut down some of the backlog... I'll keep yours on
my todo list.

Thanks!

--pete

--