Date:      Sat, 19 Feb 2011 16:37:31 +0100
From:      "Zahemszky Gabor" <gabor@zahemszky.hu>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Midi and FreeBSD

Hi!=20

My children have got a drum-machine, which - of course - can speak MIDI. =
If=20
I buy a "MIDI-USB" communication cable to connect it to my PC, will it=20
possible to use it? Do I need to buy a special cable (made-by-XYZ), are=20
there any specific drivers, or programs, with what I can play with it. I'=
ve=20
seen eg OpenBSD's midish CLI program, but it isn't ported to FreeBSD (yet=
).=20

(I use FreeBSD8 on both i386 and Amd64.)=20

Thanks
G=E1bor < Gabor at Zahemszky dot HU >