Date:      Mon, 19 Oct 2015 18:43:15 -0500
From:      Jason Hellenthal <jhellenthal@dataix.net>
To:        Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@gmail.com>
Cc:        Nigel Williams <njwilliams@swin.edu.au>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MPTCP for FreeBSD repository on BitBucket/v0.51 update

Hahaha was this written in notepad or did someone forget to turn off dos sty=
le line encodings.

--=20
 Jason Hellenthal
 JJH48-ARIN

On Oct 19, 2015, at 17:50, Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@gmail.com> wrote:

Nigel...

seriously...

/*-^M
* Copyright (c) 2012-2015^M
*      Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia.^M
* All rights reserved.^M
*^M
* This software was developed at the Centre for Advanced Internet^M
* Architectures, Swinburne University of Technology, by Nigel Williams
and^M
* Lawrence Stewart, made possible in part by a gift from the FreeBSD^M
* Foundation and The Cisco University Research Program Fund, a corporate^M
* advised fund of Silicon Valley Community Foundation.^M
*^M
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without^M
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions^M
* are met:^M
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright^M
*    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.^M
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright^M
*    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the^M
*    documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.^M
*^M
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHORS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND^M
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE^M
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE^M
* ARE DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE
LIABLE^M
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL^M
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS^M
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)^M
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT,
STRICT^M
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY
WAY^M
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF^M
* SUCH DAMAGE.^M
*/^M
^M
/*^M
* mptcp.h^M
*^M
*  Created on: 15/05/2012^M
*      Author: nwilliams^M
*/^M
^M
#ifndef MPTCP_H_^M
#define MPTCP_H_^M
^M
^M
#include <sys/cdefs.h>^M
^M
#define MPTCP_64BIT_KEY 8^M
^M
typedef u_int64_t mptcp_seq;^M
^M
/* MPTCP subtypes */^M
#define MPTCP_SUBTYPE_MP_CAPABLE        0^M
#define         MPTCP_SUBLEN_MP_CAPABLE_SYN     12^M
#define         MPTCP_SUBLEN_MP_CAPABLE_ACK     20^M
^M
#define MPTCP_SUBTYPE_MP_JOIN           1^M
#define         MPTCP_SUBLEN_MP_JOIN_SYN        12^M
#define         MPTCP_SUBLEN_MP_JOIN_SYNACK     16              // should
be 16, but run out of option space^M
#define         MPTCP_SUBLEN_MP_JOIN_ACK        24              // should
be 24, but run out of option space^M
^M
#define MPTCP_SUBTYPE_DSS                       2^M
#define         MPTCP_SUBLEN_DSS_DATA_ACK       XX^M
#define         MPTCP_SUBLEN_DSS_DATA_DSN       XX^M
^M
#define MPTCP_SUBTYPE_ADD_ADDR          3^M
#define         MPTCP_SUBLEN_ADD_ADDRV4         8^M
#define         MPTCP_SUBLEN_ADD_ADDRV6         20^M
^M
#define MPTCP_SUBTYPE_REMOVE_ADDR       4^M
#define         MPTCP_SUBLEN_REMOVE_ADDR        4^M
^M
#define MPTCP_SUBTYPE_MP_PRIO           5^M
^M
#define MPTCP_SUBTYPE_MP_FAIL           6^M
#define         MPTCP_SUBTYPELEN_MP_FAIL        12^M
^M
#define MPTCP_SUBTYPE_MP_FASTCLOSE      7^M
#define         MPTCP_SUBTYPELEN_MP_FASTCLOSE 12^M
^M
#define MAX_MP_OPLEN    28^M
^M
/* mptcp errors */^M
^M
#define EMAXSUBFLOWSREACHED 01^M
#define ENOMPCB 02^M
#define ENOTCPCB 03^M
^M
/* mptcp funcs */^M
^M
^M
#define MPTCP_SA_NAME_MAX       16      /* max scheduler discipline name
length */^M
^M
#endif /* MPTCP_H_ */^M