Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 2006 18:49:29 -0500
From:      "P C" <pconover@ipro.net>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   re: EMP-8602 400mw 802.11a/g/b wireless mini-pci

Thank you Jim for the advice.  Netgate website has great service, products, information and links.  I hope no one assumed because I referenced their excellent information to assist in my explanation that my difficulties involved them in any way.  These two EMP-8602 cards were purchased from Aztekcomputers.com.  I just emailed EnGeniusTech support to find out if they are indeed pre-production cards, and if so ask for an eeprom upgrade or rma.  I'll check the WRAP BIOS version monday and upgrade if necessary..
Thank you so much,
-Pete

Sent via the WebMail system at ipro.net