Date:      Fri, 01 Nov 1996 23:25:22 +0900
From:      HANAI Hiroyuki <hanai@astec.co.jp>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        doc-jp@jp.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   On Japanese version of Handbook.

John,

I'm very sorry to be too late...
We, Japanese documentation group, are now updating
the Japanese version of Handbook to -current version and
we hope to merge it into the source tree before 2.2 is released.
We've discussed about the directory structure and now propose
the following:

   linuxdoc files --- /usr/src/share/doc/ja_JP.EUC/handbook/
   HTML files     --- /usr/share/doc/ja_JP.EUC/handbook/

As you know from above structure, if we translated other documents
or we wrote our original documents, they will also be in

   /usr/src/share/doc/ja_JP.EUC/FAQ
                               /<Japanese_original documents>

   /usr/share/doc/ja_JP.EUC/FAQ
                           /<Japanese_original documents>