Date:      Wed, 05 Jul 2000 14:38:16 +0200
From:      Christoph Sold <so@server.i-clue.de>
To:        J Peltier <james@aspert.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache on BSD SQL on NT

> J Peltier wrote:
>
> I know this prolly isn't the right place to ask but is it possible for
> a BSD machine running apache and php to access a MS-SQL database?  If
> so how?

Well, www.php.org seems a more appropriate place to search for help.
Anyhow, there should be some interface to M$ SQL -- although my
experiences with all M$ stuff I tried led to migration of the product to
a real database.

HTH
-Christoph Sold

--
i-clue GmbH, Endersbacher Str. 57, D-71334 Waiblingen
Fon: (0 71 51) 9 59 01-12,  Fax: (0 71 51) 9 59 01-55