Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:09:43 -0500
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
To:        Steven Ames <steve@virtual-voodoo.com>
Cc:        Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@internetcds.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Softupdate gripe...

* Steven Ames <steve@virtual-voodoo.com> [010730 16:04] wrote:

> [...]

Oh, then he just needs to issue a 'sync'.   Enough pressure on the
memory/disk subsystem (or false pressure from sync(1)) should cause
it round robin, thing is that since the intial removal was serialized
normal LRU behavior is to process whatever was removed first.

--
-Alfred Perlstein [alfred@freebsd.org]
Ok, who wrote this damn function called '??'?