Date:      Mon, 7 Jul 2014 11:55:59 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Joseph Olatt <joji@eskimo.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: firefox-30.0_1,1 crash youtube HTML5 videos

Hi,

Yes - do a disassembly of that function and see if it's crashing on an
SSE2 instruction.

It's possible the gstreamer code you have is passing in a badly
aligned pointer for SSE2.

I saw the same thing on FreeBSD-HEAD with firefox and chromium
packages. Some tweaks to the chromium port were made but I don't know
about gstreamer/firefox.

-a