Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2001 05:05:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Steve <l8tr2000@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Rumba/Sharity-light

Greetings all,

  Can anyone whose used Samba and Rumba/Sharity-light
tell me their opinion of both? I'm trying to decide
between the two of them, however notice that they both
have their advantages and disadvantages. I've used
Samba in the past, however was hoping to give Sharity
a try. I was also wondering how useable it is? Any
info would help.

		Steve (l8tr2000@yahoo.com)

PS. I've visited the sites and read past mailing list
posts, however they seemed more directional posts, not
posts that spoke of the packages practicalities or use.