Date:      Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:48:03 +0200
From:      Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
To:        "Mark Edwards" <mark@antsclimbtree.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: openssl 0.9.8 breaking things

Hello Mark,

Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 6:41:47 PM, you contributed this to our collective wisdom:

> Just upgraded to openssl 0.9.8 and things are breaking, namely exim and
> cyrus-imap.  Non-SSL connections work, SSL connections cause a segfault.

> I'm going back to 0.9.7g using the WITH_OPENSSL_097 flag, but is there
> some way to make this work with 0.9.8?  Have I totally missed something
> here?

you need to recompile your software (exim,cyrus-imap,...) against new
openssl libs.

--
Best Regards,

 DanGer, ICQ: 261701668  | e-mail protecting at: http://www.2pu.net/
 http://danger.rulez.sk  | proxy list at:        http://www.proxy-web.com/
                         | FreeBSD - The Power to Serve!

[ Was Jimi Hendrix's modem a `[1;35mPurple Hayes`[0m? ]