Date:      Sun, 07 Jun 1998 18:28:35 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Kelly McGrew <kmcgrew@sprynet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPP Chat Script

> I'm having trouble getting my chat script to work with my ISP--CompuServe.
> Is there a site which has sample chat scripts that work for various ISPs?

'fraid not.  Compuserve is tricky because of its broken
parity/stopbits requirements.... they really ought to fix this.  Your
only hope is to read the ppp docs on executing programs from the chat
script and to start tweaking values with !stty at the appropriate
moments.

I don't know of anyone that has this working :-(

      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;