Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 1999 20:08:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <up@3.am>
To:        Jon Rust <jpr@vcnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: email content filtering

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Jon Rust wrote:

> qmail + maildrop seems like a good choice, and that's the way I'm
> going. Maildrop has much easier to understand syntax than procmail,
> for those of us who have never used procmail anyway. It also supports
> Maildir right out of the box.
>
>    http:://www.qmail.org/
>    http:://www.maildrop.org/

Sounds like a winner to me, but the URL for maildrop is no good:

[edward /tmp james]$ whois maildrop.org
Initial server used for this query: whois.internic.net
No match found for maildrop.org  (this was a geektools "superwhois")

I tried .com, .net and and altavista search, and that ain't it, either.

Do tell!  :)

up@3.am							    http://3.am