Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 16:05:59 -0800
From:      "Mike Batchelor" <smujohnson@home.com>
To:        <peter@sysadmin-inc.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Supression of kernel arp messages

I am in windows right now, so I can't verify that the following filename is
correct.  It is somethign like /etc/syslog and in there, you can comment out
line 5 (messages that go to the console) and comment out the lines that go
to 'root'.  Then reboot to make the changes.  Actually, does anyone know
another way to make the changes without rebooting?

Mike