Date:      Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:04:52 -0700
From:      "John R. Shannon" <john@johnrshannon.com>
To:        Darrell Blake <darrell@dunmanifestin.co.uk>, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Radeon 9600 Problem

>No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:1:0:1)

Your card supports a second monitor. You can configure second device and=20
monitor sections for it; you don't have to if you're using a single monitor.

>  no screens found

You're probably specifying a mode inconsistent with your devices capabiliti=
es.=20
The probe output shows what is supported.

P.S.: I'm using a Radeon 9600. If you want, I can send you my XF86Config fi=
le=20
for a model.