Date:      30 Jun 99 07:59:45 PDT
From:      Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
To:        Konrad Heuer <kheuer@gwdu60.gwdg.de>
Cc:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>, UEBAYASHI Masao <masao@nf.enveng.titech.ac.jp>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Re: [Re: [FreeBSD Man Pages]]]

 =

> > > by
> > > these two people, that's all.
> > > =

> >     There is nothing to judge here. Plainly documents are incorrect
> >     and you are talking out your shoes (I'm trying to be nice.).
> =

> Still I feel very comfortable with my statement about the FreeBSD man
> pages. I don't expect them to be 100% perfect. Would be nice, of course=
,
> but I don't claim that. If I would claim it I had to be ready to do the=

> job (and I unfortunately don't have the time). Let's not forget that =

> most
> of the work on FreeBSD is done by volunteers.
> =

    Okay, if you feel comfortable, I won't take that away from you,
    but please don't expect me to let you say we have great man
    pages in public. 'Cause I won't.

    A stiff shot of jack would be nice, but Jordan has advise me
    against drinking and emailing. (I still don't see how it make
    much of a differenc)

    Wait a minute, you got the time to annoy us with "gee the
    documentation is great", but no time for sending in
    spelling errors, typos, missing command line flags, =

    simple forgotten index.

    BTW, I do remember FreeBS work "is done by volunteers".
    I'm one of them. Please insert your foot somewhere else.

---
"I'd rather pay for my freedom than live in a bitmapped, =

pop-up-happy dungeon like NT."
http://www.performancecomputing.com/features/9809of1.shtml