Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 2000 00:34:46 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Alex Kwan" <alexkwan@pacific.net.hk>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Toshiba Libretto Floppy Disk (another questions)

In message <001001bfa5dc$26c69580$560740ca@alexkwan> "Alex Kwan" writes:
: I am sorry to not said it clearly, It is I want to bootup and install the
: 4.0R on my Toshiba Libretto Laptop with the Boot Floppy Disk,
: so I want to buy this Toshiba Libretto floppy drive to do it, but some
: Linux web pages said this drive is a pcmcia interface not normal external
: floppy drive,  it can't boot linux.
: Is it possible that a FreeBSD system bootup with pcmcia interface device
: (like Toshiba Lebretto Floppy Disk, Compact Flash, IBM Micro Drive..) ?

Bah.  We've had reports that this boots FreeBSD w/o a problem.  I'll
give it a shot later.

Warner