Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 1998 03:28:03 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <rewt@i-Plus.net>
To:        "Eric J. Schwertfeger" <ejs@bfd.com>
Cc:        "(ML) FreeBSD ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Paging Software (WAS: Re: ISP Conversion)

I looked at qpage, but it appeared only to be for sending requests to a SNPP
server.  Have you sucessfully set up a SNPP server?  I can't seem to find
any software for it except hylafax, which connects, but can't seem to
communicate with the TAP server at my paging company.

--
  Troy Settle                -- - -- - --          -- Got 'Net? --
  Network Administrator     | This Space |     Explore the world with