Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 1998 23:57:22 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help!  Need a new MBR!

So I got FreeBSD installed on my shiny new system, then installed
BeOS.  I read the docs on the "experimental" BeOS loaded, BeLO,
which is based on LiLO.  It says it'll recognize other bootable
partitions, which it did, asking me to name my FreeBSD parition.

Did that, reboot, get screens full of zeros.  Oh hell.

So I can boot BeOS off the boot floppy, and FreeBSD off a floppy
or CD-ROM, but I cannot boot *anything* from my hard drive.
Is there anyway to reinstall BootEasy *without* creating a DOS
boot floppy first?  Can I get this from some menu in sysinstall?
I poked through the menus and didn't see anything that obviously
related to "Just reinstall BootEasy, I hosed my MBR."

Please respond via email.  Thanks in advance.