Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 2009 21:10:29 +0900 (JST)
From:      SAITOU Toshihide <toshi@ruby.ocn.ne.jp>
To:        artemciy@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: openjdk6 port complete and ready for testing

In message: <loom.20090226T101900-897@post.gmane.org>
            ArtemGr <artemciy@gmail.com> writes:
> Mike Jakubik <mikej <at> rogers.com> writes:
> > Good news, the port compiled and installed OK for me!. Now is someone
> > could tell me how to us the javavmwrapper to switch to this i would be
> > very thankful, as i can't find any documentation on this.
>
> export JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/openjdk6

/usr/local/etc/javavm_opts.conf is also functional.
Add this line:

   #JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/diablo-jdk1.6.0/
   JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/openjdk6/

then

   $ java -version
   openjdk version "1.6.0-internal"
   OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0-internal-root_25_feb_2009_15_36-b00)
   Diablo Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b23, mixed mode)

1.6.0-internal
      ^^^^^^^^
With that if the trailing text is set appropriately, we may
possibly build the GlassFish... Who had tried?

---
SAITOU