Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:23:37 +0000
From:      Pete Collins <pcollins@ocsny.com>
To:        "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Cc:        Jeff Gray <jwg@netbox.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ifconfig

i have a similar problem that has been buggin me for the longest time

here is my rc.conf example for ip#000.000.00.00:

ifconfig_vx0_alias22="inet 000.000.00.00  netmask 0xffffffc0" #test

how could i get this to work from the command line??

this would be an amazing help because everytime i add a new ip alias i
reboot

thanks

pete