Date:      Sun, 1 Oct 2000 02:58:41 -0600
From:      James Gorham <james@veldt.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        brennan@offwhite.net
Subject:   IPFW/Netatalk - Fixed

Well, I've received much help from many people on this list regarding
the issues I was having.

I tried cvsupping my sources, and reubuilding the kernel. I still had
the same issues, so I made a fresh copy of the 4.1.1 iso, and
reinstalled my system. I added the IPFIREWALL, IPDIVERT, and NETATALK
options to my kernel, and I'm cranking along great now. Never did
quite nail down what the issue was, and it's a shame that I had to
start over from scratch (backups are key!), but it's all working now,
and I've learned quite a bit in the process. Thanks to everybody!

-James