Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:25:48 -0700
From:      "Stapley, Peter J." <pstapley@taz.sdsmt.edu>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Apache-13php

I am trying to install Apache 1.3.4 with PHP3 from the ports collection.
Well it ftp's the the two zip files correctly the it starts to build and I
get an error that it can't fine the mysqlclient.5. Well I just installed
mySQL 3.22 and I don't understand where I would get this mysqlclient.5 from,
if you could offer any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Peter Stapley
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
Instructional Technology Services
(605) 394-1295
pstapley@msmailgw.sdsmt.edu