Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:00:14 -0600
From:      Erik Greenwald <erik@smluc.org>
To:        "Scott A. Moberly" <smoberly@karamazov.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Repost: gl-117

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 02:39:08PM -0600, Scott A. Moberly wrote:
> I don't see any PRs on this port and just curious if anyone acually has it
> running? It builds fine, just doesn't run.  Perhaps a missing dependency
> not listed in the Makefile or some such thing.
>
> > I have yet to get this thing running.  Looked around in the port to no
> > avail.  Any clues what I may need to do.  Output follows:
> >
> > $ gl-117
> >
> > Startup gl-117, GL-117 V. 0.8 (BETA) BY THOMAS A. DREXL ...
> > Found gl-117 data directory /usr/local/share/gl-117
> > Saving /home/smoberly/.gl-117/conf
> > Saving /home/smoberly/.gl-117/conf.interface
> > Warning: Could not load saves/pilots!
> > Warning: Could not load pilot!
> > Using SDL and GLUT
> > Using SDL_mixer
> > Error: Texture /usr/local/share/gl-117/textures/H not found
>
> --
> Scott A. Moberly
> smoberly@karamazov.org

Looks like the data files weren't copied into the directory? I'd be glad
to take a look at it in a couple hours... If no one has any claim to this
port, I'd also be willing to take maintainership of it (I've been half
tracking the game anyways, might as well do the port upgrades/fixes)

--
	-Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~erik]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all probability,
they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore may result in
severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep Refrigerated.