Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 2002 15:19:20 +0000
From:      J Gatsby <jgatsby@charter.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: sis 900

Which version of FreeBSD are you using ? I couldn`t get mine to work
till 4.5. It uses the sis network device. It should show up under
/stand/install -> post install config -> network -> interfaces-> sis0. I
am using a sis 900 card with a cable modem and dhcp. It works well under
4.5 and 5.0DP-1

		Jay