Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 1998 02:31:39 -0500
From:      "Matt White" <mwhite@cmu.edu>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PC Card Ether suggestions?

So I have this laptop that I would like to run freebsd on so that I can do
some coding when I'm away on business.  The problem is that the only ether
card I have for it is an SMC 8016T/PC, a card that is apparently supported
by nobody.

This is not necessarily the end of the world since other ether cards exist.
What I would like are suggestions as to which PC Card ether adaptors work
well with freebsd.  I would prefer a 10/100 card, but that is not a
requirement.

Please either respond to or cc my address since I am not currently
subscribed to either hardware or questions.  Thanks in advance.

-Matt