Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 2004 03:26:45 +0000
From:      Richard Bradley <rtb27@cam.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "Designed for FreeBSD" stickers

> Chris Hill wrote:
>
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Matthias Buelow wrote:
>=20
> > Rod Person wrote:
> >
> >> Powered By FreeBSD badge...
> >>  http://www.freebsdmall.com/cgi-bin/fm/bsdplate?id=3DRQKmKeZu&mv_pc=3D=
88

> > I got a batch years ago from ScotGold, which might be nearer for Europe=
an=20
> > buyers than freebsdmall:
> >
> > http://www.scotgold.com/acatalog/ScotGold_Catalogue_BSD_Daemon_Stuff_3.=
html
>=20
> I think I got mine from Scot as well, but they don't seem to read=20
> "Powered by FreeBSD" anymore. What's on Scot's page now seems to be also=
=20
> available at
>=20
>   http://www.case-badges.com/free_bsd_daemon_badges.html

Does anyone know of somewhere (cheap) in the UK that I can get just one bad=
ge
from? The best I could find with google was this German place:

http://62.75.177.102/shop2/?user=3Dcwgbrb&proid=3D88&sid=3Da179900ec54c79f4=
7d2e6a8330aaf89a

With a bit of help from Babelfish (!) I reckon they're selling stickers for=
 1 euro=20
each, which is cheap enough for me, but I think p&p was 5 euros, bringing t=
he
whole package to nearly =A35!

ScotGold seems reasonably priced, but once you've bought their minimum=20
order of 10, you're again paying almost =A35.

Is there a gap in the market?

Rich