Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 2000 14:34:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adam <bsdx@looksharp.net>
To:        Bush Doctor <dervish@goku.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Michigan user groups (was Re: cocaine snorting (was Re: data corruption))

>I've never met Ed Glowacki, but Doug's group is at the other end of the
>hall.  Can you tell me more about the lansing LUG?  Maybe we could start
>by arranging to get *BSD people around campus, lansing and east lansing
>area to meet informally?

egr.msu.edu (described on the page I believe).  The people commonly
involved in the group are decent people and dont get upset at all when
people mention BSD, some of them even seem half interested.  Got several
university and k12 school admin type people in the group as well as home
users and at least one involved debian developer.  I'd love to help get a
group together if people would be interested, we could start by searching
the freebsd mail archives for posts from msu.edu :)  Might even be able to
use some of the same meeting places (at different times) as the LUG uses,
and perhaps even get some attendees who want to see what the other side is
like :)