Date:      Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:58:02 -0400
From:      Ryan <bw2003@shaw.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.10-STABLE

Needing some help here,

I'm experincing compatibility issues with Perl and trying
to reinstall ports/src but Sysinstall has tryed alot of ftp mirrors even =
the main one and it says "Warning: Can't find the `4.0-STABLE` =
distribution on this FTP server.

I cant download anything under Distribtutions in Sysinstall. Is this a =
unrelated issue or is there more to this then i know of.. I went to =
4.0-Stable, cause its the latest 4.X branch distro.

Perl: What ever i do, perl5.8/perl5 always builds as a incomplete broken =
distro with one test failing with Taint.. No idea what it is, but =
planing on reading it source code.

Anways any and all help is greatly needed..
Thanks