Date:      14 Jan 98 14:16:31 +0100
From:      leifn@image.dk (Leif Neland)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HOW TO CONFIGURE TWO DOMAIN NAMES FOR A SINGLE COMPUTER.

At 14 Jan 98 06:37:32 "waqar ahmad" wrote regarding HOW TO CONFIGURE TWO DOMAIN
NAMES FOR  A SINGLE COMPUTER.

 "a> hi there!
 "a> One of my clients has got registered his domain name i-e
 "a> "arain.fam.pk" and now he wants to place his web page on our
 "a> server. Ful domain name or our server is "isb.perd.net.pk"
 "a> So is there any way so that web page of arain.fam.pk is place on
 "a> isb.perd.net.pk and can be accessed by the url www.arain.cam.pk.

First www.arain.cam.pk must have the ip-adress of isb.perd.net.pk

Who is in charge of the DNS for arain.fam.pk?

Do you already have a webserver on isb? If you use apache, you have support for
"virtual domains". This is what you want, look further in the docs for apache.

Leif Neland
leifn@image.dk

---