Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 07:52:23 -0700
From:      Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: O'Reilly article: Whence the Source: Untangling the Open Source/Free  Software Debate

I just got an ORA flier announcing a new book about 'Open Source'
people. Kirk McKusick is the closest thing we have to an entry, not that
he's small fry in any way. O'Reilly seems to be more interested in "the
movement" than they are in the actuality. I'm afraid Tim and his people
have gone commercial on us.
--
  oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *