Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 1999 17:39:02 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Mark Ovens' <marko@uk.radan.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG

I have received that message also, I think someone has placed an invalid
email address in the list and we are getting the returned mail errors when
the message is posted.

This is just my humble opinion, maybe the maintainer of the lists could shed
some light on this subject as well as remove this person from the list
(<p1.isdn.net.il>) is indeed the address is invalid.

-Chris