Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:23:43 -0500
From:      "Alain G. Fabry" <fabry@panam.edu>
To:        <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Incorrect super block.

I just tried to install an additional hard drive and followed all the
instructions in the handbook, /stand/sysinstall instructions.
I add the statements in the /etc/fstab
/dev/wd1s1e    /mnt    ufs    rw,noauto    1    1
/dev/wd1s2e    /mnt    ufs    rw,noauto    1    1

When I try to mount either (mount /mnt or mount /dev/wd1s1e /mnt), I receive
the following error.

/dev/wd1s1e on /mnt: Incorrect super block.

What am I doing wrong? How can I solve this?

Running FreeBSD-2.2.7 on this system.
Thanks,

 _Alain

Alain G. Fabry