Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2017 09:49:53 -0400
From:      <scratch65535@att.net>
To:        Chris Sparkes <chris@sparkessoftware.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Wacom tablet

I have the same problem with my kvm when switching ports, though
with the base system rather than xorg (I use xfce as the window
layer, and it doesn't scold me for "unplugging" the device). I've
been looking at the source when I've had time, but haven't quite
tracked down the code that wants fixed, yet.  I suspect the fix
might be difficult, since the code is probably just a port driver
that has no idea that it's complaining about the expected
behavior of the particular device that's attached.

[Default] On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:44:36 +0100, Chris Sparkes