Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 1996 16:34:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu
Cc:        freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: send-pr

 * Who handles the setup of gnats on freefall?  I want to have a copy of all
 * newly opened reports for category ports mailed to me (I'd guess that
 * Satoshi has already done this for himself).  Do I do this myself, or is
 * soemone responsible for the gnats configuration there?

Well, I just added myself to freebsd-bugs and that includes a full
(free) subscription of all bug reports.  (Yeah, not only ports, but
it's still the same price. :)

Satoshi