Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 1995 11:24:54 -0700
From:      Chris Haidinyak <chrish@alpha.techspecs.com>
To:        agc@uts.amdahl.com, jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        chrish@alpha.techspecs.com, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Postgres95 for FreeBSD

Hi,

     It sounds like agc@uts.amdahl.com is also working to finish the port
of postgres95 to FreeBSD. I personally haven't done any work on the port;
it has been nicely done already. What I did find out was that the version
of lex (flex) FreeBSD distributes is out-of-date. Other than that the package
compiled quite nicely. The only reason I am asking it be put onto the official
FreeBSD package list is that it didn't appear anybody else was doing it. If
someone else wants to do the few steps necessary, please do so. If I don't
hear back from someone, I'll make the assumption that everyone is busy and
do it myself. Thanks to anyone who replys to this...

--
  Chris Haidinyak
  alpha.techspecs.com