Date:      Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:19:31 -0400
From:      "Derek" <derek@durham.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Integrated firewall

Hello,
    In the past I have had excellent success with ipfw for my
firewall needs.  I would like to set up some kind of integration
with Windows 2000 active directory (I know that probably brings
shudders to most, myself included), much like their ISA server
product.

In a nutshell, I would like to set up packet filters on a
per-user basis for a network that is 96% Windows 2000, with
FreeBSD as the packet filter.

Has anyone had experience/success/failure with this in the past,
or any ideas on how to implement this?

Thanks,
Derek