Date:      Sun, 9 May 2010 16:53:34 -0500
From:      support@midphase.com
To:        yuri@rawbw.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [#24488400] Why TB forgets attachment application choices?

Hello,
I'm unsure of what you are referring to as "TB". Are you referring to a Dedicated server, by chance? (You have reached Shared Hosting support. We are not familiar with the Dedicated systems.)
Also:

You are contacting us from an unauthorized email address. In order to verify
that you are an authorized user and provide you with sensitive information or
management for this account, we’ll need your Client ID and any of the following
information from you that is on file with midPhase.

1. The last 4 digits of your credit card and the expiration on your credit
card.

2. A copy of your welcome email can also suffice to verify you.

3. An email from the authorized email contact on your account.

If you are unable to provide any of this information, you can either call us at
1-866-643-7427 or internationally at 1-435-787-7101 from the phone # on file, or
you can just open a new ticket from the email address we have on file for you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.
--
Best regards,

Breanne “Cari” Carlson
Technical Support Representative