Date:      Tue, 23 May 1995 12:35:47 +0900
From:      =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQjwwZhsoSg==?=  =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCPV8bKEo=?= Atsushi Murai  <amurai@spec.co.jp>
To:        witr@rwwa.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re:ijppp for 2.0R users?

Robert Withrow <witr@rwwa.com> wrotes:
>Please tell me that I have more than two chances of
>getting this to work (slim and none).  Please...

>Seriously, what is the minimum set of changes I need
>to make to my 2.0R system to get ijppp to work?

I could not say "it's should be work on 2.0R", But as far as my experience
both FreeBSD-2.X and iijppp, it's not difficult to work on 2.0R unless
other parts(sio, tunnel driver) working well.

So why don't you try to get a iijppp and tunnel device from FreeBSD-current
and do it on your 2.0R ;-)

Note: I have running current iijppp on FreeBSD 1.1.5R as our gateway ;-)
>Robert Withrow, Tel: +1 617 598 4480, Fax: +1 617 598 4430 Net: witr@rwwa.COM
>     R.W. Withrow Associates, 319 Lynnway Suite 201, Lynn MA 01901 USA

Hope this is help.

Atsushi.

--
Atsushi Murai                                         E-Mail: amurai@spec.co.jp
SPEC                                                  Voice : +81-3-3833-5341