Date:      Sat, 14 Mar 1998 14:11:49 +1100 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   binutils bloat

Are people going to object if we keep _all_ the binutils source in
src/contrib/binutils so that we can define a few things in /etc/make.conf
and get cross tools out of a `make world'?

I've had a play with this and I've found it is annoying to have to
cvs tree to get this to work.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137